RSO and Lyme Disease
Must See Video
There is a bacteria called Borrelia burgdorferi, which causes Lyme disease. This bacteria is spread through the bite of a black-legged tick. Lyme disease symptoms can be mild and include fever, headache, fatigue, and muscle aches. If left untreated it can lead to more serious complications like arthritis, neurological conditions, and heart problems. Lyme Disease treatment with RSO has shown effective and efficient results!
LYME Disease Prevention
Your best option is to avoid contraction in general. Lyme disease prevention can be handled in the following ways:
- Avoid tall grass while outdoors. Ticks love to hide in tall grassy areas
- Wear long socks as tick target ankles and legs when biting
- Wear Long sleeve shirts to avoid bites
While Lyme disease prevention is an easy feat, still many unlucky people find themselves dagnosed with this disease. So what can people do when they are looking for a lyme disease cure? You’re in luck, Rick Simpson Oil has been know to aid in a lyme disease cure!
Purpose of using RSO and Lyme Disease
Lyme disease treatment with RSO has become more common today than in the past – in factmany people have reported that their Lyme disease was cured with RSO. The cannabinoids found in RSO oil have been shown to have positive effects on patients who suffer from Lyme Disease. These cannabinoids interact with receptors in our immune system that are responsible for stopping inflammation, pain, and spasms. In effect, they help reduce these symptoms caused by Lyme disease and other conditions that may cause similar symptoms such as rheumatoid arthritis or multiple sclerosis (MS).
The purpose of using RSO for Lyme Disease is to help with the symptoms and pain associated with the disease. It also helps prevent further infections from occurring, which can be caused by a tick bite. The best way to use RSO for Lyme Disease is orally (swallowing) either through drops under your tongue or adding it directly into food/drink that you swallow quickly like hot tea or melted butter on toast or popcorn kernels! Lyme disease treatment with RSO, is the best option in comparison to other medications.
Benefits of RSO and Lyme Disease
RSO may be a very effective treatment for Lyme disease, but how do you know if it’s right for you? The following are some of the benefits of using RSO oil:
- It’s easy to use and administer. Unlike other forms of cannabis, such as edibles and tinctures, which can be difficult to take consistently because they require several hours before working fully and don’t always taste great, RSO oil can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) immediately after application. This means that you can treat yourself without having to wait around all day or night.
- A low dose is effective for most people. Unlike many prescription anti-parasitic drugs used by doctors today—which typically require high dosages at first—RSO has been shown to have an impressive therapeutic index (the amount of medicine needed above the minimum therapeutic dose). In other words: You don’t need much! Just a few drops will do it!
How to Use RSO with Lyme Disease
The best way to use RSO for Lyme Disease is to take it in a dose of three to four drops twice daily. You can take the drops sublingually or you can also add the RSO oil into food or drink, but this will take longer for the herb to reach its full potency in your system.
Whether you are using RSO for Lyme Disease or any other ailment, you must follow specific guidelines regarding how much RSO oil you take and how regularly. Consult a professional if you have concerns about how much CBD is right for your condition; an experienced doctor can help guide you toward an appropriate dosage based on their knowledge of medical cannabis.
The recommended amount of drops per day varies from person to person but some general guidelines include:
- Beginner (no experience/very mild symptoms): 2-4 drops per day
- Moderate user (experienced with lower doses): 3-6 drops per day
- Advanced user (highly sensitive/severe symptoms): 5+drops per day
RSO oil can help with Lyme Disease
RSO oil is a concentrated extract of the cannabis plant. It’s made from dried buds and contains many active ingredients found in the cannabis plant, including cannabinoids like THC and CBD. RSO is a good source of cannabinoids because it has a high cannabinoid concentration but fewer other plant compounds that can make you tired or sleepy (like CBD).
These cannabinoids have been shown to help treat Lyme Disease symptoms by helping with inflammation and pain. They also activate your body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS), which plays an important role in regulating your immune response to illness or injury.
RSO oil is an excellent way to treat Lyme Disease. It contains the beneficial compounds that help fight off the bacteria and provide a natural source of vitamins and other nutrients for your body. The best part about using RSO for Lyme Disease is that it does not require any prescription medications from your doctor; however if you do have any concerns about using this method contact them before proceeding with treatment plans on their own!